Ear, Nose & Throat Care
Specializing in treating disorders of the ear, nose & throat. Skilled in the latest surgical advancements for head and neck surgery.
With MiniCAT, your doctor can diagnose and treat you faster!
Unlike large, multi-purpose full body CT scanners found in hospital’s and imaging centers, the MiniCAT is a low radiation dose CT scanner specifically designed to scan the sinuses and temporal bones.
- MiniCAT scans emit significantly less radiation dose than sinus scans on a full-body CT scanner.
- MiniCAT scans take only 10 or 20 seconds, depending on the imaging protocol.
- While full-body scanners at hospitals can be claustrophobic, MiniCAT allows you to sit comfortably upright in an open, patient-friendly design.
- Instead of three visits, which may require significant time away from work or extra child care, patient evaluation is completed in one visit.
- Get your diagnosis during your office exam so you can begin your treatment and start feeling better faster!
- Same day diagnosis may minimize the quantity of office co-pays, depending on your insurance provider.